Your Information Is Safe
SSL Security Certificate for BPMstr.com
BPMstr.com Privacy Guidelines
- We will not sell, share, or trade your email address or any other information obtained from you or from your social network to/with any third party.
- We will store your information securely and will not allow public access to that information under any circumstances.
- We will notify you promptly in the event that we suspect that your information was compromised in any way.
- We will protect your social login information (information you use to sign in to this website through a third-party social network such as Facebook or Google) by using security methods that are deemed acceptable by the remote social network.
- We maintain security standards and methods which are believed to be as safe as today’s technology maximally permits. We test these standards and methods from time to time and will modify them regularly as new technologies become available.
- We may gather – either directly from you or through social networks you utilize – the following types of information, which assist us in communicating with you and in understanding how to make this electronic dance music website exciting, fun, and engaging:
- Contact information (e.g., your name and email address);
- Your location at the time you access this website;
- Your likes and dislikes of the music that you listen to;
- Other information you may volunteer or your social network may provide to us on your behalf, according to that network’s policies and with your direct permission only.
- This website utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications. This means that you will be able to unsubscribe from our information database at any time, which you may do by email, by phone, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email we send you, or by using our contact page.